WHEN -August 24th-25th 2019
NCBTMB Approved 16CE
Workbook Manual included
WHERE -111-32 76th Avenue
Forest Hills, New York 11375
Learn to give Traditional Thai Massages with a more advanced awareness and varied techniques.
Are you ready to go deeper? Are you looking for more skills and tools to better serve your clients?
In this course students will learn:
- How to alternate basic positions and stretches
- Side-lying sequence
- Advanced yoga stretches
- Modifications for clients with certain limitations and health concerns.
- Proper body alignment and how to work with different body types safely
This course is designed to get you practicing Traditional Thai Massage from a deeply intuitive, nurtured and spiritual space.
- Plenty of hands on experience working with your classmates in a small group setting
- Instructor support with proper body mechanics and personal development
- Training in daily self care and development practices
Space is limited to 8 students
$325.00 new students
(Previous Thai Bodywork Required)
$250.00 returning students previously
attended Level II. Contact me for discount code
Register by August 14th to reserve your spot
unless event is cancelled, all fees are non-refundable but fully transferable to another individual of your choosing.
Registration & Inquires